Before you enrol – Regular student (without commandite)
- Before you complete your application and registration form, you MUST read the information on this page and in the following sections:
- To start or to complete a DCS/DEC: If you want to take a general education course to complete a DCS/DEC that is not offered at Cégep à distance, you have to register for the springboard to a DCS/DEC program (081.06).
- You must follow special instructions if you are an Alliance Sport-Études student-athlete or a foreign student.
- To avoid delays in your admissions process, make sure you include all the required documents with your application.
- You can enroll at any time.
- You can register for a maximum of four courses at once (or three totalling 180 course hours or more), which is the equivalent of “full-time status.” If you are registered in fewer than four courses or 180 hours, you are deemed to be “part-time.”
- If you are registered part-time, unless your Academic Advisor informs you otherwise, you may register for a new course at any time.
- If you are registered for four courses, unless your Academic Adviser informs you otherwise, you may register for a new course as soon as you finish all the assignments for one of your courses.
Access to the Campus
Tax receipts for 2017 are now available.