Before you enrol – Regular student (without commandite)
- Before you complete your application and registration form, you MUST read the information on this page and in the following sections:
- To start or to complete a DCS/DEC: If you want to take a general education course to complete a DCS/DEC that is not offered at Cégep à distance, you have to register for the springboard to a DCS/DEC program (081.06).
- You must follow special instructions if you are an Alliance Sport-Études student-athlete or a foreign student.
- To avoid delays in your admissions process, make sure you include all the required documents with your application.
- You can enroll at any time.
- You can register for a maximum of four courses at once (or three totalling 180 course hours or more), which is the equivalent of “full-time status.” If you are registered in fewer than four courses or 180 hours, you are deemed to be “part-time.”
- If you are registered part-time, unless your Academic Advisor informs you otherwise, you may register for a new course at any time.
- If you are registered for four courses, unless your Academic Adviser informs you otherwise, you may register for a new course as soon as you finish all the assignments for one of your courses.
ATTENTION! The Campus and the admission and registration system will be offline on Thursday 20th June, from 06:00 am to 07:00 am.