Computer resources required
When you apply for a course, it is your responsibility to make sure you have:
- The basic computer resources required
- Any course-specific computer resources required
Basic computer resource requirements
- A Windows 10 (or newer) or Mac OS X 10.7 (or newer) operating system. Note: Some courses will not work with Macintosh operating systems. Please check the course description before you enrol.
- Access to webcam.
- Access to a microphone and headset (or speakers).
- A recent version of Chrome or Firefox.
- Microsoft Office.
- An Internet connection.*
* Internet connection of at least 2 Mb/s. In case of uncertainty about the speed of your Internet connection, ask your Internet service provider.
Course-specific computer resource requirements
Our courses may require peripherals. You will find a list of required computer resources in each course description.